DOTA2除了每個英雄的特殊技能和玩法外,其實他們的台詞也會這款遊戲的一大亮點,在不同的場景或者遇到不同的角色,再或者幹掉不同的玩家是,他們也會說出不一樣的台詞。

DOTA2英雄台詞解析

Alchemist煉金術士

攻擊:

You point, I'll punch! 你指哪兒我打哪兒!

I always do your dirty work.我總是幫你幹髒活兒。釋放不穩定化合物的時候:

Throw the damn thing! 把那個破玩意兒扔了!

Shaken and stirred!搖一搖,再攪一攪~

Didn’t you hear me telling you to throw it? 沒聽我告訴你把它丟了嗎?

Greed is good 這個大家都懂的嘲諷英雄:

Damn, was gonna ask Batrider if he wanted to trade mounts.想買坐騎找蝙蝠騎士去!

Pudge, were you tapping methane? Yikes! 胖子你在放甲烷?嚇死我了!

I always wondered what you'd get if you melted Apparition down. 我很想知道把極寒幽魂融化了能得到什麼

Hey, you think Kunkka knew I stole his rum? 嘿,你覺得昆卡會知道我偷了他的朗姆酒嗎?

Morphling, if I could have shoved you in a beaker… 水人兄,如果我把你放在燒杯裏晃悠兩下。。。

One Skeleton King provides a day's requirement of calcium 一隻骷髏王可以提供一整天所需的鈣!

Clinkz, your bones were brittle. Shoulda eaten more spinach. 骨弓你有點骨質疏鬆,多吃點菠菜。

Get out the siphon. Clockwerk's full of gasoline! 放開我的虹吸管,發條全身都是汽油!

I didn't need a tree trunk to knock you out, Earthshaker. 老牛,我不需要樹幹就可以敲死你

You made my knuckles bleed, Spirit Breaker. 白牛!我的關節在出血!補兵:

Only ninety eight percent pure? 難道隻有98%的純度?死掉:

Must've mixed up the formula! 一定是配方弄錯了!

Shoulda brought a bigger ogre.我應該抓一隻更大的食人魔的!複活:

Failure is just another kind of success. The wrong kind. 失敗也是一種成功,不大對勁的那種

Maybe I should find some more stable formulas. 也許我應該找些更穩定的配方

I hope I didn't leave anything on the burner. 但願我沒有把什麼東西落在爐子上拾取複活盾:

Does Immortality work for both of us? It better!這玩意兒對咱倆都有用麼?那就太好了!

極寒幽魂Ancient Apparition

攻擊:

Icefog 好吧這個也是吐槽的嘲諷英雄:

Crystal Maiden, you dare cross ice with me?冰女,你敢在我麵前放冰?

Lina, frozen out. 莉娜,你出局了

Pudge, it's the meat locker for you! 胖子,這是給你凍肉的冰櫃

Lich, your ice is weak. 巫妖,你的冰弱爆了死亡時:

A south wind blows. 南風那個吹~

Another ice age is coming. Ha ha ha ha ha! 又到了一個冰河世紀。哈哈哈哈!

Anti-Mage 敵法師

同時殺死多個人時:

I've sundered this cabal! 我已經消滅了這個小團體沒有殺死人時:

Scarce worth the effort. 浪費我的努力!殺死英雄時:

They who live by the wand shall die by my blade.拿著法杖的人都得死在我的刀下殺死靈魂守衛時

The bonds of brotherhood, severed. 我們的兄弟情義已經斷絕

What blood ties, magic tears asunder. 什麼血緣關係,魔法已經將我們分開了

Vile fratricide. 骨肉相殘太可恥了!

Mother always liked you best. 媽媽最喜歡你了。

What would mother say? 媽媽會說什麼呢?死亡時:

What magic is this? 這是什麼魔法!

I go to glory! 我光榮了

Even in death I am not thine. 即使我死了我也不是你的人(結合AM的背景故事,被殺死的僧人都被召喚了)

Thou art a devil, pure and simple. 你是個惡魔,純的複活時:

I persevere in the face of evil! 我已經記住了惡魔的臉!

Send thy Dead God's legions, I will put them all to death. 告訴你的死神軍團,我會讓他們統統去死

I'll shatter the Dead God's legions, as they murdered the monks of Turstarkuri! 我將粉碎死神軍團,因為他們屠殺了星隱寺的和尚!(兔子不厚道的打成了性隱私)購買跳刀時:

Blink Dagger? Really?跳刀?真的要買?

What need have I for such a blade? 我要這種東西幹什麼?使用加速神符時:

The winds of virtue speed my steps. 良好的品德像清風一樣加速我的腳步

Axe 斧王

攻擊時:

Wet my blade! 弄髒了我的斧頭!

施法時:

Not by blade alone! 不止有斧頭哦!沒有殺死人時:

Axe misjudged? 判斷失誤了?

You're tougher than Axe thought! 你比我想象中抗打多了購買跳刀時:

No escaping Axe! 再也逃不出我的斧頭了!殺死英雄時:

You fought badly--died worse. 你打架太醜了,死相更難看

Axe warms his blade in your guts! 斧王要用你的腸子溫暖他的斧刃複活時:

The Axe's edge is keen again! 我的斧子又磨好了

Axe is all the reinforcement this army needs! 斧王是這隻軍隊所需要的全部援軍!罕見的台詞:

So many skulls to cleave. So many bodies to throw on the pile. 有這麼多腦袋要砍,這麼多屍體要堆起來

No business but war. No family but death. No mercy but the grave! 沒有交易,隻有戰爭,沒有家庭,隻有死亡,沒有仁慈,隻有墳墓!

Axe brings the Red Mist! 斧王帶來了紅色迷霧(Red Mix 為2008年的電影,講的是一個人人錯服藥物結果靈魂出竅,依附於其他人的身體報複社會)斧王用瓶子裝神符:

Axe does not need this, but no one else shall have it. 斧王當然不需要這東西,但是其他人也別想要斧王購買跳刀

Don't worry, precious Axe. Blink Dagger does not come to chop.不要擔心,可愛的小斧頭,跳刀不是用來切東西的。斧王使用幻象神符:

Axe has gone three blades! 斧王現在有三把斧子了!

Batrider 蝙蝠騎士

釋放燃油:

You need a shower. 你該洗澡了

殺死英雄時:

It's not the bat you gotta worry about. She eats fruit. 你不用害怕這隻蝙蝠,她是吃水果

Hey, ask permission the next time you wanna feed my bat. 嘿,下次來喂我的蝙蝠要先問問我嘲諷英雄:        Oh, Lina, I was hoping you'd be my backwarmer.哦,莉娜,我多希望你來給我暖暖身子

Aw, Queenie, in another life we'd a been soulmates, I just know it!嗷,小女王,在另一個世界裏我們一直是知音,我知道的

Drow Ranger, don't be a stranger.卓爾遊俠,不要那麼害羞啊

Oh now, Windrunner, you don't have to run from me.風行者,不用跑來跑去躲著我

I know, Vengeful: Chicks rule. They also die. 小複仇,我懂的,你覺得女權至上:女人也是要死的。(這一句感謝河馬的翻譯^^)

I gotta say, Enchantress: You are spunky.我必須要說,小鹿你真是活力十足

Spectre, I have no idea what you just said, but I could listen to you all day.幽鬼妹紙,我雖然不知道你剛才說了什麼,但是我可以聽你說上一整天

Crystal Maiden, you were a tall glass of ice water.冰女,你就像高腳杯裏的冰水

I'm not speakin ill of Lina when her ashes are still warm.莉娜的屍骨未寒的時候我是不會說她壞話的

Damn, Lina, I carried such a torch for ya. 該死的莉娜,我可是為了你才拿著這該死的火炬

Always a pleasure being stalked by the Templar Assassin.能被聖堂**是多開心呢

Death Prophet, I'm the one your visions been warning you about.死亡先知,我是你預言中被警告的那個人

Mirana, I think your ride and mine have a thing for each other.米拉娜,我覺得咱倆的坐騎有一腿

Broodmother, if you weren't already--ugh, never mind!蜘蛛,如果你沒……呃,算了

I wish I could have got a better look at you, Phantom Assassin.幻刺,我希望我能看你看的更清楚

Nightstalker, why have wings if you're not gonna fly.夜魔,你不會飛幹嘛還要長翅膀

Shoulda warned ya, Storm Spirit. She likes fruit.藍叔我要提醒你一下,她是吃水果的

Aw, Pudge, I thought you knew all about choppers. 啊,胖子我相信你對絞肉機很了解

Uh, usually Pudge, I like a chopped hog. But you the wrong sort.胖子,通常我比較喜歡切好的豬肉,但不是你這種

Sorry, my hoss here thought your name was Nectar-Lyte. Ha ha ha.非常抱歉,我以為你的名字是甜蜜的萊特(吐槽瘟疫法師)

Hey Void! Have you seen Bat to the Future?嘿,**臉!知道未來的蝙蝠是啥樣麼?

Aw, Viper, and I was gonna take you out for a spin. 啊,蝮,我本想騎著你出去兜兩圈

I rode a dragon once. Really chapped my hide.我曾經騎過龍,那嚴重威脅我的生命安全

Okay, Jakiro, which one of you wants to take me for a ride?好吧雙頭龍,你想讓我騎你哪個頭?

One time I was riding this dragon when the damn thing turned into a knight! 曾經我還騎著這條龍,後來他居然變成了一個騎士!複活時:        Nothin like the feel of my old bat between my legs. 沒人能理解我兩腿間的老蝙蝠的感受罕見語音:        Hoss here has a two-stroke engine. Gotta pet her twice to get her going. 我的蝙蝠有個兩衝程的發動機,你得愛撫她兩下她才能走

獸王Beast Master

旋風飛斧時:

Even my axes are trained.我的斧子也是訓練過的

殺死敵人時:        Welcome to the food chain. 歡迎進入食物鏈。殺死發條時:

Calm your beard, Rattletrap. 不要反抗了,零件

死亡時:

Nature welcomes me home. 大自然在歡迎我回家

You will never tame me. 你永遠馴服不了我複活時:

My bite is worse than my bark. 我咬人可比叫起來凶

罕見語音:

I run with the rabbit and hunt with the hounds. 我和兔子一起奔跑,和獵一起打獵      

Basshunter, on the hunt. Basshunter 正在打獵(Basshunter為瑞典歌手,曾創作著名DotA歌曲Vi sitter i Ventrilo och spelar DotA)

購買死靈書時:

Mm, mm, this smells unnatural. 恩,恩,這不是大自然的味道

血魔Bloodseeker

出生時:

For the Flayed Twins, I seek blood. 為了包皮雙子←_←,我要尋找血液。(參見血魔背景故事)

放大招時:

Why are you not running? 你為什麼還不跑?

Most fools run! 大多數呆瓜會跑!

Go ahead…run. 來來來!快跑

Lie down…have a cookie. 來躺下嚐點點心吧

殺人時:

Your blood is mine. (惡魔獵手表示被搶台詞了)

The Flayed Ones drink your blood. 是剝皮雙子在喝你的血

罕見配音:        The vital liquor of each vein I open flows to the Flayed Twins. 血管裏的養生飲料都將流向剝皮雙子

I drift on a river of blood. 我在鮮血彙成的小河中飄

育母蜘蛛 Broodmother

拿一血時:        First blood goes to mother!伊雪要給媽媽!

攻擊時:

None shall spy the spider. 沒有人偵測到蜘蛛

My brood needs food.我的孩子們需要食物

Motherless cur. 沒娘養的混蛋

Who dares tug my web? 誰敢扯我的網?釋放小蜘蛛時:

I've promised you to my children.我已經答應把你送給我的孩子了

What a lovely brood. 多可愛的孩紙@@

Save some for mother. 給媽媽留一點兒

極度饑渴時:

Come to mother! 來,到媽媽這兒來!

I'll drink you dry. 我要把你吸幹= =!(極度饑渴的女人)殺死英雄時:

You'll need more eyes to catch me. 想抓我你還得多插幾個眼

I could kill you with five eyes closed.閉上五隻眼睛我都能搞定你→_→

Pathetic insect. 可憐的昆蟲

嘲諷英雄時:

Why Weave when you can spin? 你會吐絲為什麼還要當編織者

Nyx Assassin, I've some of your cousins in my larder.小強,我的食品櫃裏還有你的外甥

You're not the King of me. 你不是我的國王

You should be careful who you go looking for, Slardar. 漁人你要警惕你尋找的人

Night Stalker, that's a face even a mother couldn't love. 夜魔,你的臉連媽都不會喜歡的

With you gone, Earthshaker, the world is safer for my babies. 老牛一走,我孩子的世界就安寧多了

Kunkka, that was for all the spider crabs you've boiled.船長,這是為那些被你煮了的蜘蛛報仇

Enigma, your little ones aren't half as precious as mine. 團團,你那群孩子還沒我的一半可愛死亡時:

This is matricide.這是弑母之罪

複活時:

I have more lives than legs. 我的命比我腿多

買東西時:

A bargain price. 折扣價

Bounty Hunter賞金獵人

開始遊戲時:

No job is too big, no fee is too big. 不嫌票大,不嫌錢多疾風步時:

Long time no see. 好久不見= =!

殺死被標記的英雄時:

My allies have earned their keep. 我的同夥兒都拿到賞錢了殺死英雄時:

There was a price on your head. 你腦袋上寫著標價呢

Just business, nothing personal. 這是工作,不是私人事務

I didn't come here to see my enemies grow rich. 我來這兒不是為了看敵人賺錢

嘲諷英雄時:        I've collected all five bounties! 五份賞金我都要了!(目測調戲地卜師)

See, Huskar, no need to rush it. 看到沒,哈斯卡,不要急於求成

The price on a god's head is immeasurable. 神的腦袋是無價之寶

Alive or dead, Skeleton King. Pick one. 生存或是死亡,骷髏王你選一個吧

You're wanted dead or alive, I don't know which you are but I'll collect your bounty all the same. 我不知道你現在是死是活,但是不論怎樣賞錢是一樣的

No more hiding behind your friends, Vengeful. 複仇之魂,不要躲在你朋友身後了

I'll cut your bowstring, Drow. 黑弓我要切斷你的弓弦

Ah, Spectre, my toughest bounty. 幽鬼啊,你的賞金最難賺了

Nyx, you've disposed of your last victim. 小強,把最後一個獵物處理了吧

Hold still, Geomancer! 地卜師,不要動!

How many of you do I have to kill? 你們中間我到底應該殺死幾個?

You may fool others, but not me. 你可以騙其他人,但是對我無效

Riki, I've always known you were a backstabber. 隱刺,我知道你就喜歡背後使壞

Impressive technique, Riki, but not enough.技藝高超啊隱刺,不過還欠點火候

Not stealthy enough, Mirana. 米拉娜,你還不夠猥瑣

The Tidehunter becomes the hunted. 潮汐獵人成了潮汐獵物

You can't hide in your web forever.你不可能在網裏躲一輩子

遇到隊友時:

Ah, subtle Mirana. 啊,火眼金睛的米拉娜

Help me seek them out, Drow. 小黑,幫我把他們抓出來

Tidehunter, let us hunt together. 潮汐獵人,我們一起去打獵吧@@

Rikimaru, I didn't see you join us. 隱刺,我沒看到你加入我們啊

Riki, let's sneak up on them together. 隱刺,我們悄悄跟過去

Cover me, Sniper. 火槍,掩護我

Lay the trap, Templar Assassin. 聖堂,放好陷阱

Nyx, show me what you can do. 小強,來讓我看看你能幹點啥

購買東西時:

Expenses, expenses.太貴了太貴了!

Highway robbery.馬路上有人搶劫

Chen聖騎士       

首先根據陳的背景故事呢,這孩子就是一個和打劫教會失敗的人,正要被處決了結果突然信仰教會了。信仰突然轉變的他對於“忠誠”這個詞比較敏感……所以和他打仗的人都被他碎碎念了,他自己也在反複闡述自己對神的忠誠。。。非常無聊的一個人

出生時:

Knight of the faith. 忠誠的騎士

拿到伊雪時:

That was my first conversion! 這是我的第一次對話!贖罪:

Only the penitent can be forgiven.隻有懺悔者可以被原諒神聖勸化

My flock increases. 教徒又增加了

嘲諷英雄

By whose grace were you knighted, Omni Knight. 全能,你是受到誰的恩賜而成為騎士的?

Back to hell, you succubus.下地獄吧你個**!

Queen of pain? Heh, queen of nothing.痛苦女王?嗬嗬,光杆女王

I am your personal bringer of Doom.我是你私人的末日使者

Doom Bringer, be damned. 末日,認罪吧!

Witch Doctor, where are your false gods now, hm? 巫醫,你那個假冒的神呢?

Shadow Shaman, your pagan ways die with you. 薩滿,你的異教徒會和你一起下地獄的死亡時:

I meet my maker.我看見造世主了

God taketh whom he loveth best. 神會帶走他最喜歡的人

罕見配音:        I have left the dark desert of my past to walk now in the light of Obelis. 我已經離開了過去生活過的黑暗沙漠,正走向Obelis的光輝!

The sword teaches lessons that cannot be unlearned. 讓劍來告訴你一些你學不到的東西

Crystal Maiden 水晶室女

死亡時:

My heart...thaws... 我的心要融化了

殺死英雄時:

You move like the Blueheart Glacier! 你動起來就像藍心冰川(她師傅住的地方)

罕見配音:

When Hell freezes over, I'll start calling it Heaven. 當地獄冰結,我會叫這裏為天堂

Can you guess my favorite poet?猜猜我最喜歡的詩是什麼?

Someday I'll return to the Blueheart Glacier and sleep for a thousand years.總有一天我會回到藍心冰川睡一千年

You can burn my body but you'll never thaw my soul. 我可以燃燒你的身體但是你永遠不能融化我的靈魂(前半句很內涵的)

遇見莉娜時:

Lina!莉娜!

You again!又是你!

Ice trumps fire!冰霜輕鬆戰勝火焰

Hellfire...該死的火!

Hell-bitch...該死的XX

My heart will never thaw toward you, sister!姐姐,我不會對你心慈手軟的!

Lina, you hellfire bitch!莉娜,你個XXXX

I'm sorry, Sister. I always was the good one.非常抱歉姐姐,我總是比你強

熱門評論

最新評論

發表評論 查看所有評論(0)

昵稱:
表情: 高興 可 汗 我不要 害羞 好 下下下 送花 屎 親親
字數: 0/500 (您的評論需要經過審核才能顯示)